Friday, May 8, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas...

I'm a lucky girl. Lucky for many reasons, but on this day, it was because of Kama and Chris. I got to meet Kama because she is very good friends with my very good friend, Kasey. Kama is getting married to Chris this Fall, and I get to be her photo girl. Whew! What a mouth full!

KnCENG011

As you can see, we did some lovebird pictures in Texas! Home of the 10 gallon hat! And yes, I had to see if I could get anyone to sing "Deep in the Heart of Texas" with me, a la Pee Wee...I did, by the way...all three times I tried! Our shuttle driver even sang the entire next verse for me. What a champ!

Anyway, digressing...Texas was beautiful in early Spring. But even if it hadn't been, check out the cuteness I had the pleasure of meeting:

KnCENG019

This adorable gentleman's name is Decker. I tried to sneak him into my suitcase for the flight home. What an adorable little love! Kama and Chris are so very lucky to have him as their baby.

Speaking of love, the love Kama and Chris have for each other is infectious. I had a tough time picking out just a few favorites because the emotions they let me capture took my breath away. They are both so kind and soo funny. And they're both easy on the eyes. I'm so happy to have new friends in sunny Texas. Check out some of my favorties from the day:

KnCENG003
KnCENG032
KnCENG047
KnCENG054
KnCENG045
KnCENG057
KnCENG056
KnCENG039

Also, thanks for Fogo de Chao (or as Jay likes to call it, "Festival of Meaty Goodness"), the tour of Dealey Plaza, frozen beers, the fun at the Londoner Pub...oh, and for being AWESOME. You are my favorites, for sure!

I simply cannot wait to see you in 5 months! And you can absolutely leave Decker at my place while you're on your honeymoon? Eh, I had to try. :)

Kama and Chris's lovebird shoot reminded me of how much I love to travel and explore new places. If you don't live in the Parkersburg, WV area, don't rule me out. I'll jump on a plane tomorrow to get to you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh my Kama! I am so in love with these pictures, just had to tell you for the 12309283047 time. :) And Decker rocks... seriously. - Kasey

Emily Porter said...

Love love love these!! Blog more, girl!! :)

Sarah Alison Krauter said...

I don't know you, but I love you.
These are amazing.
you inspire me.