Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Adorable Edmands Twins turn 1 :)

I have been so lucky to be such an involved-ish part of Andrew and Kayte's lives so far. I've seen them more than some of my own family in the past year, because they're growing so quickly. And here we are already, at their first birthday. I don't see how it's possible that they've reach one already. But I got to be an honored guest at their first of many huge blowout parties...I didn't mean the cheesiness there...it just happened. Just like when you see these two and fall in love...you have no choice-it's compulsive.

And man.....they're cute. Seer iii oussss lyyy cute. Sure, all babies are cute, but these two know how to take the cake. I said it...it's officially out there. Come on, how often do I have the chance to work in cheesy humor while working...okay, you got me...

But you have to admit they're fantastically cute. I love how they treat me like they really know me in the images...Kayte even climbed up on my lap while I was photographing her. I could eat them both with spoons. :)

Happy birthday, beautifuls! Can't wait to see you again. :)







Ahh!! Clown cupcakes!!






No comments: