Thursday, March 5, 2009

Renee and Chase...

Crisp Breezes. Wind. Loving Kisses. Dancing Laughter. Holding Hands. Still Moments. :)

Every time I look through Renee and Chase's lovebird pics, I'm moved. Sure, I know them. Sure I was there. But I hope when you look through their images, you'll see past their too-cute nervousness (they were convinced they couldn't take a good picture-but I secretly think they're undercover supermodels) and see them for what I see in them-that this is what love looks like when you really "get it". The adoring looks they gave each other...sometimes fleeting but still so potent, the laughter so unbridled, the way they held each other...the way their eyes just danced about. They reminded me a lot of me and my Jay-and reminded me of the giddy peace I have every single day. It's so great to find that in others and help them see it, to identify it, to share it.

I thank my stars every morning for having the chance to document reminders like this, that good love is all around us.















No comments: